For the regulated industry that needs Equipment and Facility readiness, SAGE provides skilled industry trained project teams at competitive rates that assures our clients of cost effective and timely solutions.
SAGE has specialized experience in the design, start-up, and validation of equipment and associated facilities for manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, nutraceuticals, medical devices and health and beauty products. Our projects range from roles in multi-disciplinary greenfield design, refurbishment of existing facilities, and process improvement of current operations. Our expertise lies in process equipment, associated material and people flows, and integration with utilities and the building fabric.
Many of our staff have direct experience in Engineering, Production, Compliance, and Validation management roles in manufacturing facilities, which contributes to a deeper understanding of our client’s operational needs.
- Capacity Analysis
- Business Interruption Planning
- Spatial Analysis
- Facility Layout Planning (Process, Material, People)
- Gap Analysis
- Design for GMP
- Risk and Criticality Assessments
- Equipment Specifications
- Equipment Sizing
- Design Review and Tendering
- Utility Specifications
- Feasibility Studies
- Management of Equipment Installation
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Commissioning / Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Installation and Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ)
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Engineering Standards Assessment
- Forecast Review
- Facility Refurbishment Management